Kathryn Schutz, of Arrangers DMC, has been named as a finalist in the 2006-2007 Rocky Mountain Chapter of Meeting Professionals International (RMC/MPI) as Rising Star.
The Rising Star award is for those who have been a member for less than 3 years, who have taken additional responsibility on committees and who have contributed to the overall success and development of the chapter.
Kathryn has been a part of Arrangers’ team for almost two years. Her dedicated service to MPI is evident through her continued commitment to the chapter:
- 2006 Silent Auction – Chair of Logistics
- 2007 MPI/PCMA Golf Tournament – Chair of Marketing
- 2007 Silent Auction – Co-Chair
- 2007 MPI Gala – Chair for Décor Committee
- 2008 MPI/PCMA Golf Tournament – Chair of Sponsorship and/or Marketing
The winner of the award will be announced Thursday, June 21st at the Annual MPI Awards Gala, hosted at Mile High Station.